Happy Birthday, Wyze Cam!

October 24th was Wyze Cam’s first birthday and we couldn’t ask for better friends to celebrate with.

People didn’t believe that a company selling a $20 smart home camera could succeed. If we had been alone, they’d be right. We couldn’t have done it without you.

Thank you for being part of our Wyze family.

Best,

Wyze

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WYZE CAM! :slight_smile:

THANK YOU to our Wyze community for being a huge part of this journey with us. We wouldn’t be where we are without you!

Cheers to many more exciting years!

• Melanie (Marketing Team)

Congrats! Just saw yesterday’s email. Here’s hoping you have many more successes!

For everyone reading this forum post, thank you SO MUCH for supporting us over the last year. A great product is nothing without great users.

-Scott (Marketing Team)

P.S., If there’s anything you’d like to see from the marketing team, let me know! Sounds like quite a few of you liked our Halloween costumes :slight_smile:

Woooooo!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WYZE! Big THANK YOU to our community who helped us through the last year and get us to 1M units. You guys rock (and make my job so much fun :slight_smile: )

-Amie

We appreciate everyone who has stuck with us and we can’t wait for more years to come!

Now back to answering emails!

-Mary [Customer Service Team] :wink:

A huge THANK YOU to all you fantastic Wyze people for all of your support! You are the reason we do what we do! THANK YOUUU!!

-Chuck

Great work. Congratulations.

Congrats. Glad to be a very small part of your success. I’m currently in the ground floor of a startup myself and am very excited about it. Thank you for sharing the inspiration.

1 Like

Thank you, timstik! We appreciate you being with us in our celebration! We hope that you have as much fun in your startup as we do in ours. :slight_smile: