Gwendolyn Out For Several Weeks (Jason21271 Taking Over Temporarily)

Just before your operation, give us a little nod. You will receive a lot of positive vibes from us.:bouquet:

4 Likes

Alright, everyone!

Today is my first day of PTO. It’s my prep day! I’ll let you all know before my surgery starts tomorrow and I’ll make sure you’re told that I’m on the other side afterward. But I’m going to take this time to be really sappy at you and no one can stop me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Today, I’m not here as a Wyze employee. I’m here as a person that is humbled and touched by the warmth and support here.

Jason is going to have his work cut out for him! Running those giveaways takes a lot of work but I’m sure he’s got this covered. He’ll have lots of help from The Gwendolyns! Enjoy the parties while I’m out. :grin:

I promise I’ll let you know when I’m getting ready for the surgery and I’ll make sure info about the outcome gets in here.

I’m going to miss you all so much. Thank you for brightening every day for me. I’ll see you on the other side. :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Wishing you all the best in your procedure, recovery, and relaxation.

6 Likes

Hmm… Had to debate whether I should really "like"this post… Happy for you, less so for us :crazy_face:

Wait… What? Okay, back to liking this post again!

Yes! We have permission! You can’t tell us no now uncle Jason! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Looking forward to @UserCustomerGwen 's safe happy return.

6 Likes

God speed Gwendolyn. May all your bugs be fixed by your new revision.

3 Likes

I’ll make sure you’re told that I’m on the other side afterward

Please do not go to the other side!

4 Likes

Speedy recovery Gwendolyn… see you when you get back.

4 Likes

As always, I’m late to reading the news. Be. Well. That sounds like an order, but let’s say it’s a strongly worded hopeful suggestion. May I also (strongly) suggest you cram as much music into your ears as possible while you’re away. There’s an Irish folk band called Realta that plays traditional tunes, that at the perfect volume, can transport you to far lands. I would also recommend the entirely instrumental album from the Beastie Boys called The Mix-Up, if you need a nice solid groove for several tunes in a row. Happy healing!

2 Likes

Godspeed.

3 Likes

Hanging out and waiting for stuff to happen! I am gowned and ready. See you all later! :heart:

13 Likes

Who is this furball and why is their matching colored head not also in a cap/hair-net? :slight_smile: It would be cute.

6 Likes

We are with you. It’s going to be fine. We will wait to hear from you.:rainbow:

4 Likes

I’m here and safe on the other side!

17 Likes

Hé hé, good news. Glad to see you in good shape!:bouquet: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

On to the rest and recovery, so happy to see the smile!

5 Likes

Looking good! hugs2 Heal up fast and well! :heart:

4 Likes

Excellent! :grin:

3 Likes

Glad to see that smile Gwendolyn. Happy and speedy recovery. See you when you get back(when you are ready… not before then… dont rush anything… we will all still be here when you get back!)

4 Likes

Have a speedy recovery!

5 Likes

Nice to see that you survived the surgery. Next step: get out of the hospital!

Do what they tell you to do and don’t do what tell you NOT to do.

4 Likes