Google home delay

There is a major delay (20-30s) when viewing my wyze v2 camera through Google home. I have read that this is because it is being uploaded and viewed from the cloud but they were looking to make it a local steam that would correct the latency issue.

I’m just looking for an update on this? Does anyone have an idea of how long until this will be fixed? I’m trying to decide wether or not to return cameras. From what I’ve read in 2019 they stated it was coming soon.

Any help is appreciated.

I would like an update as well.

@moderators

Anyone?

I have linked the thread where they have been posting all the updates to, WYZE does not follow all the threads so it is best to keep in the thread that is about the subject in question.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)