Give your friends a free Wyze Video Doorbell

I got an email on October 12, stating the following: “Give your friends a FREE Wyze Video Doorbell when they spend $25 or more on their first order at wyze.com and we will give you 10% off your total order for each successful referral.”
This seemed like a pretty good deal since my friend (dad) was just thinking of installing a front porch camera and I’ve been fairly happy with mine. Sadly, using the link in the email now takes me to a page that says, " Uhh… This is awkward. The Wyze Refer a Friend program is experiencing some technical difficulties. We are working to restore it as quickly as we can. Thanks for your patience." It has been that way for at least a week, so I’m wondering if it ever worked, or did somebody hack the system and they had to take it down. :frowning:
In any case, it would be nice, and you could earn another customer if it just worked.

1 Like

There was a technical issue that they found after the initial release, and they are working to resolve it soon.

2 Likes

wow. thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, you did not add any helpful information, considering I also quoted the web page: “The Wyze Refer a Friend program is experiencing some technical difficulties. We are working to restore it as quickly as we can.”

I just figured that if they really wanted this to work, it would not have taken more than a couple days - maybe a week…

I’m sorry I don’t have any more info, that’s all I know.

I am having the exact same issue I would like to take advantage of this promotion too

YEah me too, cant use the promotion. Please fix the referral links

Same here, went to use it only come across the same error. Looks like it’s been a few days already.

same here, still not working. it is not that difficult, just enable the plugin.

My 2 buddies want to buy some wyze cameras but we are waiting to use the referral code. Please make it work!

Almost a month since they sent out the email and it’s still not working. :thinking: