Floodlight has disappeared - camera still operating

I purchased this at end of December 2021 so its less than 90 days old. It has worked generally as expected until this weekend.

Symptom: Camera works, floodlight not operating. Floodlight not showing in app. Floodlight does not appear is settings for this camera as an accessory.

I have removed the AC from the light by turning off the switch for 4-5 minutes and powered back on. When it powers up, light comes on for @ 30 seconds then turns off. This is not resolve problem. I next forced the app closed on Android and restarted. This did not resolve. I then deleted the device in the app, power cycled and then added it back. All steps completed as expected but floodlight does not appear in the app or in the app settings.

Update: I went back out to powercycle one more time. I noticed that when I walked in front before turning it off that there is a faint hum from the floodlight. When I power off, the hum goes away. When I power back up, the humming returns.

Not sure what to try next.

1 Like

Hi @johnh and welcome to the Community Forum! :slightly_smiling_face:
Open a ticket with Support, available: +1-206.339.9646
Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

Open up a support ticket so that it’s personal. Now no one else can see all the problems with this thing!
I am having the same problem and come here to find info, but the Wyze people keeps informing people to go to support to stop the talk in here.
This forum is just as useless as the products :rage: