Wyze Cam floodlight will have these settings
In App path: Wyze cam flood light → settings → accessories → floodlight
will have these options
- Brightness Level : Low to High
- Floodlight Control
1. Auto - Turn on when dark (will have few options), Timer (light will stay for x sec’s)
2. On - Flood lights remains one all the time
3. Off - Flood lights remains off all the time
Here the Auto will do where ever there is motion detected light on for a while (based on value selected from Timer drop down) when it it was dark. So day time it will not turn on ideally no one wants in day time to be turn on.
Here my intention is, I don’t want to disturb my neighbors/walkers/vehicles with floodlight on when there is motion in dark time till 10:00 PM local time. But after 10:00 PM to 5:00 PM I want this feature to alerts with floodlight on when there is motion detected by cam. This I am unable to achieve.
I sent email, had chat with agents, talked over phone no one is understanding. I need tech team who did programming may understand my issue I am experiencing challenge.
chat agents and over phone asking to set rule. I already fully studies all the available options for wizen cam floodlight. the available options are “Turn on floodlight” and “Turn off floodlight” along all other useless options.
These rules will not helps me.
Everyday I am doing this to achieve my object.
- 10:00 PM localtime i will open the WYZE app and traverse to above path and selecting Auto
- Whenever I woke up in morning i will open the WYZE app and traverse to above path and selecting Off
No one is understanding my problem, Please have this bring it to arch’s/leads/tech team who designed (s/w or programing) settings in app