Firestick remote control for Wyze V2 & Pan

I really want my Firestick Remote to control the cameras on callup. Can we all suggest a few things for button function and what you’d like to see?. I realize not all buttons can be used for full control like on Tablet/phone but, anything is better than static pic.
V2:
center select button would be click to zoom. Outer direction ring would be simple left,right, up. down while zoomed or regular view. Same for Pan Camera.

V2: + & - will be sound levels for events and Intercom. Same for pan Camera

V2: Play button for Speak/Intercom. Same for Pan Camera.

V2: options brings up Events

Rewind -FF select next event. Same for Pan Camera.

These minimum features would be a game changer. I’m sure that there might be a slightly better options proposed but ANYTHING is far ahead from where we are now.

Please help me help us.

I think Amazon would have to authorize that. Because it’s not a Wyze remote. Amazon would have to be involved. And who knows how eager they would be to jump on board with that. But I love the idea don’t get me wrong I think it would be awesome. I’m just not sure Amazon would think it be awesome. But You got my vote

1 Like

Maybe Amazon would be acceptable to do something of the sort. I downloaded Tiny Cam Pro on my Amazon Fire tv and it allows me to use the circle to move my cam pan remotely. I did not expect that feature to work. So maybe there is hope. yet