Facebook Site

Who is running your Facebook Site. Fiirst of all I,'m a customer. I have bought at least 50 of your cameras and was pkanning to buy more. I am also a developer and it has been very difficult to get a hold of anyone from your company. We have been working with eso32 and other cameras to develop our iot for our clients. I wanted to use your product. I have been trying to contact someone from your company. I happen to come across your facebook page and asked a simple question about if you supported developers that want use your product and create services. I don’t appreciate the rude comments that i was given. So that is how you treat people who ask simple questions it is a shame. Guess we have to look for some other manufacturer supply for our cameras.

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in our products and sorry to hear about your poor experience. Was this on the business page or in a Facebook group? I’d like to look into this.

For the answer to your question, we’ve been discussing opening things up more for developers but haven’t taken those steps yet at this time.

Best,

Gwendolyn

3 Likes

I believe this would be the FB post:

2 Likes

As you have no doubt discovered the Facebook group and this forum are primarily user to user support venues. Your particular type of inquiry is better directed to Wyze itself.

You may want to try here:

https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.wyze_labs_inc.ef73ccc7e92006716af7480561431c0e.html

2 Likes

Was Loki able to accurately identify the post in question?

@rbruceporter, that’s an interesting site! Some parts of it were accurate but some are not or are just outdated.

It’s hit or miss. Dun & Bradstreet are usually pretty close but tend to be behind by as much as a year. Of course you could use the Various government sites that track corporate filings but each state has their own so it can be interesting even if you know the right state to look in.

People forget that even if a companies primary offices are in state ‘Y’ they may actually be incorporated in state ‘X’ for tax purposes.

Dun & Bradstreet have been around for years. They themselves are just going public!

1 Like

Oooh… Nifty! Thanks for the info! :smiley:

I’ve never found myself in a position of needing to look up such things but now I know where to go. :grin:

1 Like