Error Code: No fragment

I downloaded the Android beta app and still am getting the fail to upload error as well as 3 second clips. Since I’m waiting to be approved for the facebook group I don’t know where else to post this. To clarify I am no longer getting the missing fragment error but I am getting a lot of 3 to 5 second event clips and all of those have the fail to upload error. Each of those are subbed to Cam Plus btw.

My errors stopped after this update :point_down:. You might want to contact support.

It’s updated to latest version but still I am getting error .

I am running firmware version 4.9.6.199 and still getting the error. I have reset/rebooted the device, removed the SD card and still get the “no fragment” error when I attempt to play a recorded event. However, I can play an event that is sound. Help please!

Same with me and Wyze do not have a solution for it .

Interesting that my errors stopped after the last update but new people are reporting it. Just a guess but maybe an API / server issue for those in certain regions?

Yes the no fragment error has come back. It was gone for awhile but returned yesterday.

Does Wyze actually read these? I’m not sure if anyone in chat would be able to help as this is also on my beta cams and app but no response from that team either. :confused:

Wyze I really like your cams and want you to succeed, but I do need to know where to send these bug reports. The 5 second clips, fail to upload errors and missing fragment errors are all back. I’m not sure how you expect us to test the AI when we can’t even view the events. Please advise.

I haven’t gotten the error since that update. Before the update, the workaround of switching your cam from SD to 360p worked for me, have you tried that?

Yes I have but another issue that Wyze won’t address for me is that I switch to 360p purposely but the app keeps putting it back to HD. I’m really at brink of leaving Wyze. Too many errors

Try this, it worked for everyone with the no fragment error last time.

Also, the very short videos that don’t upload, I had that @FriendofFeralCats happen to me too, but mine was caused by my unstable wifi. I bought and installed a wifi extender and I stopped getting those errors… I will still get one every once in a while, like one every few weeks.
Can you verify that you are getting a good signal at each camera?
Might be worth checking…

Thank you. I’ll give that a try. I had it on beta to test but wanted to use it for the new AI so flashed back to 199. Guess the missing fragment came with it. I’ll give that a try and thanks again

How do I check the wifi strength? Sorry

From the home screen tap on the camera you want to check, at the top left corner it should display the data transfer speed in KB/s this should remain above at least 30 and be reasonably steady, also if you go to the camera settings and to Device info, it displays three bars labeled Signal Strength, three bars is best, the bars turn dark for indicating signal.
If any of them are light, colored, it indicates lack of signal, just like your phone does.
I had 1.5 to 2 bars when I had to short video problem, with the wifi extender they’re all at 3 bars.

I have all bars for the wifi. Not so much for the cell but for the wifi I have all dark black bars

Did you go through the 4 steps outlined in Lupi’s post?
That will fix the no fragment issue.

Yes I did. It did not fix the problem. One of the developers for Cam Plus says that sadly it’s back.

Sorry to hear that… Knock on wood, I’ve not seen it on my cameras yet… Everything seems to be working correctly.