Okay so all of a sudden when I go to my list of events. I normally can click on one event, it opens up the event, and I can swipe right and continually view all the events one after another.
But now, when I click on one event I have to go out of the event and choose the next. This is very labor intensive!!! What happened??? Anyone know? I’ve been using the wise app for over 4 years. Why do they have to change something that is working just fine?
Swipe up/down now.
I cannot speak to earlier versions but on the latest release, 3.2.0 580, if you scroll up or down it advances to the next or previous event.
So Thankful to you!!! Glad it will work still!
Thank you!!! Glad it will work still!
No problem. Glad to be of help and welcome to the forum. ![]()