Downloading Events Doesn't Work

I’m using a Wyze Pan Cam v3 and an annual subscription for Cam Plus. I have a 14 second event that I can view in the iOS app but when I try to download it, all I get is an MP4 that’s zero bytes. This applies to AirDropping it, saving it to my iPhone, or trying to send it via iMessage. I can also review the event on the Wyze web view but Wyze does not provide any way to download. I am astounded that nothing works. I know trying to get support from Wyze is not going to happen so anyone got any ideas?

Hey mgibbs

On Wyze web view, using Brave browser (chromium based) w/Windows 10:

If there’s a Mac mouse equivalent, Bob may be your uncle. :slight_smile:

On macOS, under both Brave and Chrome, a right click only offers "Save Video Frame As … " and “Copy Video Frame” … I’d post a screenshot but that’s apparently not an option on this forum.

[m]

Darn.

You can try a reset.

Uninstall the app. Reboot the phone. Install the app and sign in.

I could try that all over again but why? The app’s been updated, The phone restarted (which won’t help because – as I wrote in my original post – I’m trying to make this work on a browser on macOS), The only thing I haven’t tried is sacrificing a chicken.

Anyone … maybe even Wyze support if they deign to engage … have any useful suggestions or a fix or any-*******-thing that won’t waste my time?

Oh, but it is!

Unfortunately, I don’t use Cam Plus or macOS, so I can’t offer any advice for that specific problem. I guess the next step is :axe::chicken::drop_of_blood:. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I stand corrected on the image posting.

No worries. I just wanted you to be aware so that you’re not missing out on a feature of this platform, since you previously wrote that you’d post a screenshot if you were able. I appreciate a good visual when trying to solve a problem, so hopefully that’ll be helpful to you in the future, particularly if you can post something that’s relevant to another macOS user.

Any luck with the chicken sacrifice?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.