Download all videos - fastest way to download all footage from the day or two weeks

I think the clips will go directly to your device (Android iOS) storage.

Not from the cloud to the SD card, unfortunately. The SD card was meant more of a scratch workspace that would be periodically overwritten.

So you can save from the cloud to your Photos app, or to another iOS device like an iPad or Mac using AirDrop. You can also get them to iCloud or any other service using Files.

ok so it sounds as if I have to watch each clip one by one and then save each one. One at a time, as I was doing. I did not have an SD card in the camera. I guess I have to do a manual save one at a time.

Thanks anyway. Thank you.

That’s right, except you don’t have to actually watch the clip. As soon as you press Share the clip will stop, but all of it will be saved.

1 Like

Thank you.

Is there a direct way to get to the SD card videos using WiFi, and run them on a PC without removing the card from the Wyzecam?

I don’t see anything on my app that indicates that clips are being saved. How do I locate clips?

If this is an ongoing need, you might want to investigate getting this card, and this cable.

1 Like

The clips should be saved to the camera roll/album of your device. Check there

IT really depends on the phone. With my Samsung, they show up in the Gallery app, but the actual location on the internal storage of the device is /DCIM.

I’ve read a chunk of the thread, and was disappointed to read that there is no means to bulk download.

WYZE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: hey guys, how about a means to bulk download cloud-stored vids?

I have a camera on a hummingbird nest. I get a zillion motion-detect hits because of wind and so on. It’s arduous–painful, even–to sort through them one by one on a smart phone. It would be much better to be able to download them to a desktop and review there.

7 Likes

I’m here - now pushing 3 years later and am in the exact same scenarios as the original poster. We were using the Cam v3 as a puppy cam, and to capture footage of some issues our dog was having to share with our vets. Now, as of two days ago, we had to say goodbye to our beloved pug of 13.5 years and i’d like to capture all of our footage without having to watch/open each one individually.

Unfortunately I didn’t have a SD card in the camera either which i’m kicking myself for. It’s heartbreaking to have to go through individually since we captured SO many videos during the days AND nights. I think it’s absolutely asinine that there isn’t a bulk download feature at this point. I’ve spoke with two reps via phone and chat and have been told the same thing. I’m working with the Facebook Wyze Community group with hopes that someone else knows a workaround in order to help. This is such a heartbreaking time and it’s ridiculous that there isn’t a way to do this.

5 Likes

SAME. I’ve already lost a day or two. I love watching my sweet boy on the videos but I’d like to do it at my leisure. Hard to believe theres no bulk download option.

Finding particular times is also a pain. Getting to the earliest morning hours takes forever of paging down. If the download stalls, I have to restart the app and start all over again.

yes. install Bluestacks 5 on PC. The download Wyze app within Bluestacks using the App Store within Bluestacks.

You can also hit the pause icon after selecting each clip. Then hit the download (arrow down) icon. Those are saved to the “Manual” album.

@praw0009 -
How does that help downloading multiple events?

It doesn’t. I was responding to " Headscratcher

Oct '19

Is there a direct way to get to the SD card videos using WiFi, and run them on a PC without removing the card from the Wyzecam?"

I use my method to view/review my camera on my PC. The camera is 17 feet up, so I can’t review the memory card without getting on a ladder.

Maybe I just inserted my comment/suggestion in the wrong spot in the thread.

Im using Bluestacks on a laptop. How can i download The video clips to watch with VLC ?

1. open recorded video from wyze album
  2. click Share at bottom of screen

3. select Send to Widows
4. select Explorer folder to save video to
5. open new Explorer video file with VLC

Thanks for the response but the video clips from motion sensor events do not appear in “Album.” (Why ?)
The playback function on the app is too cumbersome so I have to climb up and remove the SD card so I can play with VLC
Only the clips that have been expressly recorded appear in Album. Why not the others ?