Doorbell (Anti-theft) holder for apartment doors

I just preordered the Wyze doorbell and was hoping that someone is thinking about making a product similar to this: https://www.amazon.com/Doorbell-Anti-Theft-Video-Door-Mount/dp/B08GG9NVSM

**//Mod Edit: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.

Depending on the model, you can switch the mounting screws used to non-common heads.

However, unfortunately I think no matter what you do to try and secure it, if someone “really” wants to get/remove the camera, they will be able to remove it… (Well , maybe at least damage it/ create mayhem… The best you can hope for I would believe is to try and deter any shenanery.)

2 Likes

Hehe, that’s a good word. :laughing:

2 Likes

You know… the hooligans and their shenanery… LOL… :+1:t2:

1 Like

That’s a great idea, thank you for that. I was mostly worried about drilling holes into my rental. I hope something like the link comes out for the Wyze doorbell

1 Like

No problem.
3M also makes some incredibly strong sticky tape as well. (Industrial strength…)

No Drill / Anti-Theft Door Mount for Wyze Video Doorbell Pro

I rent an apartment and the leasing / management company will not allow me to drill a doorbell mount on the wall even though I want the Wyze Video Doorbell Pro for safety reasons.

It is my wish for Wyze to make a no drill / anti-theft door mount, similar to the ones in the images. Unfortunately, since the current aftermarket no drill / anti-theft door mounts are not specifically designed for the Wyze Video Doorbell Pro, they can mess with the sensors.

[Mod Note]: Link to source for referenced images: CAVN Anti-Theft Video Doorbell Mounts.

2 Likes