Detection Zone is NOT WORKING

I have greyed out the entire picture except one block and it STILL pics up motion. Sensitivity is set to 11
It STILL PICKS UP MOTION.
I have newest firmwares and updates IT DOES NOT MATTER… why doesn’t Detection Zone work?

Also, doesn’t return to set WAY POINT after tracking objects BLOCKED out… again EVERYTHING is greyed out and it still pics up motion and tracks it. Then won’t return to initial position after time period has expired. What is going on with all these bugs?

I did the following with my Cam Pan v3 :cam_pan_v3: on firmware 4.50.4.9222 and Wyze App v2.50.2 (442) on Android 13:

• Set Motion Detection Sensitivity to 11.
  • Set Detection Zone On with everything but the right-upper corner :arrow_upper_right: greyed out.
  • Toggled Motion Tagging on.
  • Enabled Track Motion (on the main screen, just below the live viewer).
  • Set 3 Waypoints with the camera “parked” on the middle point.

The camera didn’t move at all when I walked and moved around in front of it, even when I could see my motion extending to the one square that’s allowed in the Detection Zone, so I don’t think I’ve been able to replicate your issue.

What is it you’re trying to accomplish? If you share your goal with this camera (i.e., what you want it to do for you), then perhaps others can chime in and provide some suggestions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.