Customer service is a joke!

Customer service will not help, trust me I just got off the phone with those lame brain idiots! They weren’t even concerned with the fact that my order was missing items or that because of their lack of concern I wanted a refund! They were like “sure thing have a great day!”

Welcome @Deez!
Do you have the ticket number from that email? Maybe I could get it looked into?

2 Likes

I’ve been on the phone for 48 minutes so far waiting to get a customer service, what a joke, as of today I’m going to stop buying wyze products, I’ve been since the very beginning of wyze but unfortunately is time to move to a more reliable company-products

Welcome to the forums! What’s your issue? Maybe the community here can help ya out?

1 Like

I should have done more research regarding Customer Service before making a purchase. Just like what the OP stated, the Customer Service via Chat is useless. There is no one with useful info to help solve the problem. It is just a rely service. It take down notes.

I am super disappointed.

I was so excited to find the products and services Wyze offers. But my purchase experience and the support through is one of the worst I’ve dealt with for a long time.

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for stating your experience, sorry that it was a negative one. What’s your product issue? Can the Community here can help you out?

2 Likes