Cool Factor - Samsung Gear Watch displays notification with image

Samsung Gear S3 Watch displays Wyze cam notification that includes a still image.

6 Likes

Nice! That is awesome. How much are those watches? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

$179 right now at the jungle.

Dude, I didn’t realize that was a thing. Did you just find that app on the Samsung App Store? I have the same watch, and I think it’s pretty fresh!

1 Like

No specific app on the watch side. You just need to allow the notification on your watch like any other apps. I don’t let all apps notify me on my watch, just the most important (or cool like Wyze) ones.

HaHaaa! I see what you did there!

I’m going to steal that little nugget of clever abstract word switchary and use it too. And just because I’m a swell fella, and would prefer not to be labeled as a “rhyme biter”, I’ll use the other option. Henceforth, I shall too demonstrate an elevated level of cleverness. In lieu of the term “Amazon”, I will inform other people, whom I want to like me, that I have been known to purchase most household goods and foodstuffs at the River… I already feel better!

1 Like

the best thing about getting the clip picture notifications is that it was not a planned outcome of having the pictures. it just by happenstance worked in the latest update.

1 Like

I’m glad it sneaked into the firmware unexpected like because it is a nice feature to see the image with the notification. That is very Wyze :wink:

1 Like

Apple Watch as well. It was a nice surprise.

Can’t get it to work on Galaxy Watch… Works on gear and apple watch… Anyone else know how to make it work in Galaxy Watch?

The fact it works on the other watches was just a fluke that happened when they added photos to the notifications. If your watch will show photos with notifications you just need to make sure your watch is set up to have them pushed from the phone. I have a FitBit Blaze and I get notifications but no photos as the Blaze does not support it.

1 Like