Continuous Recording and Notification Videos

seeing different behavior now, i am not receiving motion notification alerts on the phone, but the video clips appear in the Notification section of the app.

Thanks. I have emailed Wyze a couple of times but have received no support, just emails saying they received my request. No answer on their phone support line either. I may try and order another cam, or move on to a different manufacturer. Too bad, as it it was just what I wanted when it worked, which was only for a day or two.

did some additional testing, and the conditions for the notification issue here appear to be with iPhone7 with the latest iOS. notifications appear to work fine on older iPhone5 and iPad with pre-11 iOS…

Interesting. I use a Nexus Android phone and the notifications don’t show up there either. I had my friend load the app on her iPhone and doesn’t work there or on my son’s Android either. Seems to be an issue with AWS server connection perhaps?

That’s the thing, the Wyze app notification works on my older iPads and iPhone5, just not on my iPhone7.

Also, the lack of notification issue just started several hours ago, and only on that one device.

It’s possible the issue is on the AWS backend, though i would think more customers would be affected.

I contacted support as well :slight_smile:

Thanks!

In addition, the device experiencing the notification issue is on the Verizon network. The other devices which are receiving notifications are either on ATT network (iPhone5) or WiFi only (iPad)

Do you have a WiFi only device like an iPad you can load the app on and see if the notification alerts come in.

Thanks!

I live up in the mountains, so WiFi only.

video clip doesn’t exist or is waiting to be uploaded

This issue started earlier today Anyone had this issue? I am unable to video any notification on my three cams