Contacting Wyze Security

Trying to contact anyone. my logon and password were hacked. you sent me a note and said to contact you. the bots are bad. i cant ever get to a place to report it, i have changed password. how do ii make sure who is logged on?

Welcome to the community @kabujgo

Best to email Security@wyze.com and let them know what you received. It could also have been a phishing email as well, so be careful clicking on links.

6 Likes

@kabujgo You should also contact Customer Support (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT. In the Solvvy bot on the support site, you can enter “hacked” then just keep saying “no, show me more” until you get to the option to Contact Support which should give you options of email, phone and chat (depending on the time of day).

If you don’t get an adequate answer from support, please give us your ticket number and we will see if we can get it escalated.

By the way, this is primarily a user to user forum and is not regularly monitored by Wyze employees. The Mods and Mavens here are volunteers. The way for users to contact a Wyze employee is through Customer Support.

5 Likes