Camera security

I had recently had someone hack into my Wyze camera. I am not sure how they did it but every time after I would set it up it would become unavailable to me ever again and yet would still power on every time and show like it was recording. Eventually even the lights stopped coming on but it would seem as if it was working. I also had my camera plus membership messed with and I am wondering how to get a hold of someone at Wyze that can help me specifically with figuring out who may have changed things on my camera like possibly what ip addresses, what emails, etc my account was changed too. It is easier to do in writing since its tough for me to explain over the phone right now since I’ve had so many issues but if anyone at Wyze can read this and give me a contact email so I can see what I can possibly do to figure out as much as I can I would appreciate it! Thank you!!

@justmythingstodo
I do not work for Wyze but if you can I would send a log in from that camera and I would contact security@wyze.com and let them know of what you are experiencing

4 Likes

We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this! It sounds pretty concerning. Jason is correct. The security team is available through that email and they’d love to help dig into what’s happening here.

2 Likes

thanks for the awesome information.

thanks my issue has been fixed.