Congratulations, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Forum Badges Awarded, Achievements, Celebrations, etc 🎉

Happy forum anniversary @AnnWithAPlan !!! It says you’ve been with us for at least a year now. You’ve been sharing all sorts of videos about animals and ideas about treating delivery people and things you capture on your videos all the time, as well as suggestions for new features or improvements. We appreciate you being here and sharing things with all of us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

happy forumaversary @AnnWithAPlan ! :beers:

5 Likes

Aww thanks guys. How time flies. Got some cams and have to figure out where to put them now. Got one of those cam pans too.

5 Likes

Haha, forumvaverary. I like that. We should use that for everyone.

5 Likes

Happy forumversary @AnnWithAPlan !!!

3 Likes

Late to the game but Happy Forumversary.

5 Likes

Happy forum anniversary redux AnnWithAPlan! cake

3 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you.:smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you. :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary @Antonius! cake

happy-forum-anniversary

6 Likes

Yooooooooo @Antonius, Master of WCOs and critters!!! Happy forumversary my friend! Thank you for all you do here and for the entertainment your furry friends bring us. :partying_face::champagne:

Open a bottle of Jameson and celebrate!

5 Likes

Hey! Happy forum anniversary @Antonius! We can always count on you for WCO questions!

3 Likes

Happy forumaversary @Antonius !

raccoon-dancing

2 Likes

@Antonius Happy forumversary!! :tada::sun_with_face::relaxed:

1 Like

Happy forumversary @Antonius 
Hopefully some of your visiting minion animals stop by to celebrate it with you.

You’re one of the most active users the Wyze forums have ever had! It says you’ve spent the equivalent of 26 days of your life in here with us:

With all that reading and that many posts read, you probably know as much about Wyze as anybody!

Glad to have you as a good regular, buddy. :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy forumversary @Antonius. 2 years and going strong. :slight_smile:

:cake:

4 Likes

Thanks to all. Johannes Vincentius came by for a drink early this morning, he wanted Jamseon but I told him he was supposed to arrive at 4:28 PM not AM. :rofl: Miss DieudonnĂ©e Possum had the night off but she’ll be by this evening.

8 Likes

@tc10 Happy Forumversary! I just saw it show that today is the anniversary of the day you joined the forums. I’m glad you’re in here and sharing insights for ways Wyze can improve features etc to compete with your experience with your Nest Cams, etc. I have often wanted to know what benefits and comparisons there are there and you have been helpful in sharing and answering many of those questions when I’ve had them! Glad you’re here helping and encouraging ongoing progress, etc.

:partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy Forumversary! :tada::smiley:

4 Likes