Congratulations, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Forum Badges Awarded, Achievements, Celebrations, etc 🎉

Thanks for the birthday greetings. I enjoy the conversation that takes place here plus learning from everyone. Kind of strange since I’ve been frequently been told you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Yea, Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoyed the day

2 Likes

Happy B-Day WildBill! Hope your recovery from the bionic knee surgery is going well! You did opt for the Alexa enabled WiFi model didn’t you?

2 Likes

I wasn’t offered the Alexa enabled version. If I had been I probably would say”Alexa, make my knee stop hurting. “

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @carverofchoice :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @carverofchoice!!! cake

bday3

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @carverofchoice

6 Likes

Happy birthday @carverofchoice! Thanks for doing what you do, we love your help here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Carver!!

I say something nice about you in one of these. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I spy a forumaversary! @jason.weber

:beers: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy Forumversary @phreebsd! :partying_face:

4 Likes

thank you thank you!

4 Likes

Happy 4th forum anniversary! :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Happy Veterans Day to all the Veterans!

Thank you for your service. :us:

8 Likes

This badge came as a complete surprise to me today!

I did purposely try to get the “Out of Love” Badge a long time ago:

But I haven’t tried to use up my like limit since then. It must be because my trust level was upgraded to “Regular” so now I can do around 75 likes instead of just 50, so the forum never notified me when I hit 50 anymore, so I didn’t realize it. I suddenly got the Crazy in Love badge and didn’t even realize it was coming!

I will happily take my place among the elite 8 now…

Who will join us? :slight_smile: Applications are open. :wink:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @cheaplikeafox!

EDIT

Oops, it’s actually your forum anniversary! 2 diffrent types of cake emojis!

:birthday::cake::cupcake::fish_cake::moon_cake:

4 Likes

Happy forumversary @cheaplikeafox 4 years and still going strong. :slight_smile:

:cake: :beers:

4 Likes

Woo hoo! I think I’m the 3rd person to actually get at least 3 “Nice Reply” Badges in a row…

Of course Gwendolyn has SEVERAL 3, 4, and 5 streaks in a row of this badge, so there really isn’t even a close competition for this! :slight_smile:

WyzeFrederik was the only other person I saw who hit 3 in a row before someone else got one first to break up the streak.

Yes, yes, I know…

Nerd

:rofl:

I’m still enjoying it anyway. It is encouraging and reinforcing to give more thoughtful/good responses knowing some in the community appreciate it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EDIT: OH WOW! 4 in a row now!

3 Likes

To get more eyes on it, Happy forumaversary @GuitarMan ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes