Congratulations, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Forum Badges Awarded, Achievements, Celebrations, etc 🎉

Happy 5er forumaversary to my dude @bam!

Happy new sun orbit @cyberdog_17 !

:confetti_ball: :beers:

7 Likes

Happy 5th Forum Anniversary @Bam!!! :tada: cake

5 Likes

Oh wowzers I didn’t even realize! It’s been that long already? I thought it’s been only a couple months… We are growing old lol

Happy cake day @cyberdog_17

8 Likes

Thank you, everyone!! :smiling_face: :star_struck: :birthday:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @cyberdog_17! :birthday:

Happy Forumversary @Bam! :tada:

6 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary @habib!!! cake

4 Likes

@habib Happy Forum Anniversary - :raccoon:

4 Likes

Happy forumversary @habib

4 Likes

Awww, thank you guys! Glad to be a part of such a great community.

6 Likes

Happy 2nd forumversary @habib !
:tada:

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Happy 3-year Forumversary @IEatBeans !!!

Fun fact for everyone else here, IEatBeans is in the Wyze Bug Bounty Hall of Fame!

Love having you as a Maven, Mr. Wyze Bug Bounty Hall of Fame, Researcher. :slight_smile: We appreciate all that you do!

7 Likes

Except eat beans. :skunk: :rofl:

6 Likes

Happy Forumversary @IEatBeans !!! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy Forumversary @IEatBeans. :blush:

4 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary @IEatBeans!!! cake

3 Likes

Happy late forum anniversary @habib!!!

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

And thanks for posting that awesome graphic @carverofchoice. Was that AI generated, or did you find that somewhere? I will definitely be keeping that one :smiley:

3 Likes

Microsoft Copilot…the first few prompts I made failed to make what I thought would be a good one for you, so I kept trying. After a few attempted alterations, I finally found a prompt to get it to make the right kind of image I was looking for, for you! Prompt was:

A lot of beans (no other plants) and chickens happy and celebrating in a somewhat cartoony style (no humans or other animals)

I thought you might like it. :wink: :tada:

It, or something similar, might even be a good future profile picture for you since it has both the chickens and the beans in it!

2 Likes

Thanks and same goes to you too!

2 Likes