Can't add Wyze cam to Wyze app

So I buy my cameras from the wyze app and I’m having the same problem! I don’t understand Chinese and it’s too fast to use a translator app!

@Tonejer Would you please post a photo of the product label on the bottom of the camera? We will ask someone from Wyze to look into this. If you have filed a support ticket, please post that number too. Thanks.

Wyze is already swapping out my camera!

2 Likes

Hello
After lots of reading and troubleshooting, I found this thread. Just bought “Wyze cam” but got something similar to [jorn-petersen]
I bought mine from Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Person Detection, Works with Alexa & the Google Assistant | Wish
I hope I get my money back so I can buy the right camera

I bought a cam from a Chinese company, ali********.com. In the listing, it clearly said Wyze. When I received it, the word Wyze did not appear on the the cam nor the box. When tried to connect it to the android app, it did not connect.
When these Chinese crooks do stuff like this, it takes away jobs and money from the USA ( or any other country they scam). After sending pictures and video to that Chinese website, they still haven’t refunded my money, so I took it up with my credit card company. I am 99 % sure they will refund my money, At that point I will buy another actual Wyze camera from a Target or an Amazon. I *** out the chinese site because I don’t want to give them any potential customers ( ! )