Why can’t I add my new Wyze Cam v3 to Cam Plus Lite? I check the box, hit continue and it won’t work.
Wyze app version v2.50.2 (442) on Android
Log ID: 1394153
CamPlus Unlimited/Lite is broken and has been for a while.
Did you ever figure out the problem of why you couldn’t assign a camera in cam plus lite as I am having the same issue.
No, it still doesn’t work and I haven’t heard back from Wyze support.
Check out this thread.
Here was a solution that was forwarded to me and worked to get my cameras back onto the cam plus lite
Uninstalled the wyze app
Installed on older version of the app
Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter 2.40.0.b180 beta (arm64-v8a + arm-v7a) (nodpi) (Android 7.0+) APK Download by Wyze Labs Inc. - APKMirror
Added the cameras to Cam plus lite → it worked!
Uninstalled the older app version
Reinstalled the most recent app, which still recognizes the cameras under cam plus lite.