Can someone tell me what this is

Part of a spider web. Take a stick and clear the area close to the lens. May be very close and tiny.

6 Likes

That’s clearly a laser blast heading for your little outbuilding that someone is holding back with some sort of magic power.

Were did it go then because it completely disappeared when that other ball of light flew up to it

Not sure if it’s a spider Web which may come and go depending on how the light is reflecting off of it. I normally see them at night as the IR lights on the camera light them up for the camera to see it. They can be very small and hard to see at times.

In this case, I think it’s some other type of light reflection that is being seen here. What is causing it? You would have to be there, watch the video live and start blocking things. Like a piece of cardboard. Start moving it around the camera and see if it disappears at some point. Then you move the cardboard out of the way and it starts doing it again. Then you look around and see what you are blocking. I assume the sunlight is hitting something, and bouncing off of that and the camera is picking it up.

1 Like

And do u have any idea what kind of bug this is[quote=“Numbnutz76, post:4, topic:196675, full:true”]
Were did it go then because it completely disappeared when that other ball of light flew up to it

[/details]

So what do you imagine the “Ball of light” is.

Can anyone help with this anomaly - Cameras - Welcome to the Wyze Forum (wyzecam.com)