Can not add cameras to cam plus unlimited

I’m also having this issue. Just started recently. Like the last week or so. The system hangs when you push the “close” button, then comes up the error message. No cameras can be added. Cameras can be subtracted though, so anyone doing that, don’t do that. They can’t be added again.

I’ve no idea how to send a log, or I would. Sorry. I visited the website and could find no place in my account options to add or subtract licenses, which in my opinion was kind of a lackluster move on Wyze’s part. The app is still buggy in some areas. It’d be nice to have an option for when these things don’t work on the app. I’d think the website would be the place to host most of the “power options” for users. Instead it looks like some options are on the website, and some are on the app. No real rhyme or reason.

Thanks for listening to my rant!

Mike

1 Like

Submitted

The customer service here has been a nightmare. I told him specifically not to delete my Unlimited and reinstall it but they went ahead and did it anyway give me some small credit but then charge me another $99 without my permission then I had to try an experiment where I bought a one month unlimited I was able to at least get my important cameras back up on that subscription but when I try to talk to them about getting a credit, I just get the same boiler plate messages that you always get because they’re not technicians you’re talking to they’re just customer service people with Scripps and they push F3 to tell you to log off login delete the software over and over and over again. I’ve been with WYZE since the beginning and I am just about at my wits end when I go, I’m gonna take all my clients with me.

Error when adding to Cam Plus Unlimited

I have a Cam Plus Unlimited subscription. As of yesterday, when I attempt to add new cameras to my Cam Plus Unlimited subscription using my iPhone (Latest iOS, latest app), the app starts to flip out, and I get repeated “Unknown Error Code: 1000” across the top of the screen.

It does eventually seem to add the selected cameras to Cam Plus, but the error code is annoying and unsettling.

This happened when attempting to add a replacement V3 Pro yesterday, as well as when I set up my new Cam Pan V3 today.

[Mod Note]: Your topic and associated replies were merged for better visibility to Wyze and consistency in grouping similar issues.

Likely related to the published service outage yesterday.

Apparently not due to the outage…I’m currently having the same problem:

I’m having same issue as well with my pan v3. Plus no settings are sticking. I click do not notify me for vehicles. 20 min later I’m getting notification for vehicles and the setting is back on. Wyze always breaks [stuff] with updates.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

This is becoming a known issue with IOS cam plus subscription assignment. Please get an app log in account > Wyze support AFTER reproducing the issue. Post the log number here. Thanks!

[Mod Note]: Two topics have been merged here for better visibility to Wyze and consistency in grouping similar issues. Datetime order of posts is out of sync due to forum software limitations.

1 Like

I have about 35 cameras on my unlimited license. Yesterday it showed 67 licenses available. Today I added the first of my new Pan V3 cameras. Now it says I have 21 licenses available. Shows the same on both my Android and &^%$# iPhone. Adding the new camera was done via the iPhone.
Log # 896041

1 Like

Does anybody have an update Wyze customer service is no longer responding or entering into a dialogue about this problem with me

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience here. I noticed there are two issues existing in this thread. One is the error 1000 on ios when using unlimited plan. Another one is cannot add more cameras into unlimited plan while there are still space (way under 99).

Error 1000 is under investigation now. Could you please provide me with more info on the cannot add more cameras into unlimited plan? @dmsid @K6CCC @c.andrew.sanders , is there any chance you could also direct message me your username for wyze? Thank you!

1 Like

I now have over 100 free licenses of 99

:rofl:

2 Likes

I see the Error 1000 issue when adding a Pan V3. Even though this says Pan V3 #2, I did not add a #1. I don’t currently have another Pan V3 to add.

My count WAS correct, but as I just checked it it was 50 free with 11 used. So broke. Log in 898179. I’m PM’ing you my user email address.

3 Likes

I’m having this issue, after ADDING a camera to my CPUL license the app has a seizure and there’s like 3 diffrent loading signs, the red error banner flickers, and app scrolls itself up and down quickly a few times, all the devices disappear and come back, and after about 5 seconds of that it calms and you can see the results. Sometimes alls good, the cam is assigned and everything else is fine, other times it fails to edit anything, or sometimes even a random camera will become unassigned…

I took a screen recording but I’m not going to be able to upload it until later so I will dm you that Desmond asap

4 Likes

New change. A few days ago it was showing 18 licenses available with about 35 in use. Now it does not show any available licenses - Android or iPhone.
Log # 899084

I tried to see if it worked and it did not. I am now can’t get anything to do anything so I’m just gonna wait and be a disappointing customer because now my security is pretty much zero I’m basically hanging a whole bunch a plastic on my house that provides no additional security at all. I’ve been with you guys from day one and I just wish you would stop acting like a start up and start acting like a professional company yes, I’ve kind of lost it at this point.

1 Like

A little late, but i just submitted log id 904141

1 Like

Thank you, I will see if they are still looking for logs and give them the log if they are.

I am the same as many of the people that reported this problem in this thread.

I purchased cam plus unlimited.
It worked great for a week with all my cameras.
I got the a new pan V3 and installed that,
It seemed after I installed the Pan V3 that the licenses started failing.
It says I don’t have enough licenses.
I purchased a second unlimited plan.
Even with both plans it still only allows me to have 20 - 30 cameras.
Is the Pan V3 eating all the licenses?

I submitted log:

Thanks in advance for fixing this for us all soon

I’ll try to uninstall the Pan V3 and see if that works?

I tried deleting the Pan V3 camera, but I still can’t assign licenses to cameras.

It stops at 20 cameras.