Cameras disappeared

I have experienced this issue several times myself and you shouldn’t have to reinstall the cameras. I changed to a different app version and all my devices populated in the list without uninstalling any devices. This is a known bug in the app.

What app version are you currently using?

How to find app version.

Note, I am using Android Beta app v2.16.24 so the results may vary from the production app.

I’m on v2.16.23
Is there a way to upgrade to v2.16.24?

1 Like

Yes, switching apps is easy. I would recommend giving the Beta app a try. You can go back to the production app anytime by tapping leave.

To access the Android Beta app, go to the Google play store and search for Wyze labs, scroll down and tap on Join. Afterwards delete the production app and install the Beta app. After deleting the production app, allow 5 to 10 minutes until you see Wyze (Beta) in the playstore.

When I search play store for the beta app, I don’t get anything (see below).

I am able to go to “account” – > about to join the beta, but although I selected all the apps when joining, it shows me just the wyze band (see screenshots below).

Take another look at the play store when you choose “Wyze” (see your pic below) does it show “Wyze” or “Wyze (Beta)” like my first pic in my post above?

Thanks! Went through your instructions again and was able to join and install the beta version!

Good news is that the version installed is now v2.16.24
Bad news is the no cameras still :confused:, just the wyze band…

So weird! I know that’s very frustrating sorry to hear. :pensive:

I have lost a camera in iOS app. When I check Android app, it is showing no camera at all. What should I do? I have Cam Plus as well. Camera is working well physically when I observe it. But in app its not showing.

Suddenly after upgrading firmware to 4.10.6.199, I’m having the same disappearing device problem. After fiddling with it for 5 min or so - closing app and trying again, failing, repeat - device is back.
Problem with upgrade?

1 Like

I’v installed a new Wyzecam yesterday, updated the firmware. everything was fine and today can’t see it. Not even appear S "OFFLINE. just Nothing,

My cameras are still missing, after about 5 months.

I finally went to our vacation home and tried re-installing the outdoor cameras. It wouldn’t let me as it said the cameras are already linked to a base station. I tried re-installing the base station and it gave me an error saying it was not able to do this.

I’ve brought the cameras and base station home. Updated my ticket [875037] 9 days back for help, but no response.

Same thing here. I assume it just crapped out & am asking for a replacement.

Having the same problem that everyone else on here is seeing, many months later seems it’s still not resolved.

Upgraded to Cam Plus for more continuous monitoring, and everything was fine for a day, then as soon as I left town my camera failed to connect (error -10003). All events that had been previously recorded disappeared and no new events were showing, but I could at least see the live feed. Restarted the app to try to fix it, but that didn’t help. Logged out and back in, but then the camera disappeared entirely from the app!

Update: deleting and re-downloading the app seemed to help for now.

4 years later and it seems like this issue is still alive. To be clear I first experience this issue today. Looks like a new version of the app was installed at some point. When I tried opening it today I had to sign in with the MFA code, after singing in I noticed the cameras were gone all 5 of them but events were still being captured. I followed the sign out and back in as well as the delete and reinstall app and nothing I am still unable to see the cameras in the app.