Missing / Disappeared Camaras from the app

My 2 cameras out of 4 just disappeared from the APP on 25 Aug 2019 for no reason.
Since I am away from the cameras, I don’t know what to do to bring them back.
I already logged off and reinstall the app but that did not work for me.
Any suggestions, anybody?

1 Like

Are they completely removed from the app or are you just no longer able to connect to them?

If they are no longer listed in the app at all then that would tend to indicate they are no longer registered to your account.

If they are still listed in the app but just show as offline and are non responsive then they probably need to be power cycled.

1 Like

Are they installed outside? Very likely stolen then reset under a new account.

Don’t know if WYZE will search MAC Addresses in this situation.

no they are installed indoor. i mom can see them installed but she is no tech savvy to reset and setup for me.

completely removed from the app and no longer to connect remotely.

power cycled done but did not solve the issue. i have a remote power switch. my mom confirmed the camera moving after i power cycled it remotely.

i am having my neighbour reset them for me with my temp password. WYZE should come up with some resolution for these kind of glitches. once reset, i will change the password again. good that my mom is friends with neighbour, lol.

I would highly recommend submitting a support request for this issue. I believe this is the first time someone has reported this issue on here. Wyze would be very interested to know about this so they can figure out what happened. :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.