Camera not responding

I’ve got a solid yellow light on the back of the camera and it won’t respond. I tried holding the button down while plugging in, after plugging, still, nothing. Any help appreciated.

Make sure to let it sit at least 5 minutes. I think solid yellow means it’s booting up. You might want to try to factory reset it.

To perform a Factory reset on your camera, follow the instructions below: If using an SD card with the camera, remove it before proceeding. Leave the unit plugged in and power on. Press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the unit for 20 second. Allow at least 30 seconds for unit to initialize, in some rare instances this process can take up to 5 minutes. The LED on the back should move from Solid Yellow, to Blinking Yellow The device is now ready to be setup once again.

No Luck. Still a solid yellow

I have the same problem.

Anyone have a solution?

Same problem here as well. Did you ever find a solution?

I have this issue too. Does anyone have a solution?

Hi All Contacted customer support and they are Excellent. They sent out A replacement right away.

Same problem

maybe try new flash the firmware.

Same here,…it worked for a whole 10 minutes before freezing up to never work again,…tried all of the lil tidbits from support for it to do nothing,…just a steady yellow light,…and nothing,…asked about replacing it and suddenly dead air,… haven’t heard back from them ,.biggest waste of money ever

look here
https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031137512-LED-Status-Light-Indicator