Camera not recording

Camera not recording.

Are you having issues with just one or all of them you listed?

And are you talking about cloud recordings or sd card recordings?

5 Likes

Welcome to the Wyze User Community Forum @gjmgonefishin!

I would like to be Gone Fishin too! Bad weather here. :angry:

We are going to need some details as @towelkingdom requested.

• Cam Model
  • Firmware Version
  • App Version
  • OS Version
  • Recording Type

With the right information we should be able to find someone here in the Forum who has a solution for you.

1 Like

Everything is “on”. All connections are green. But doesn’t record events.

Gary Muratore

| towelkingdom
November 25 |

• | - |

Are you having issues with just one or all of them you listed?

And are you talking about cloud recordings or sd card recordings?

OK, but you didn’t say which camera you’re having issues with, or if you’re talking about cloud recordings or sd recordings.

And I’m not sure what you’re talking about when you say ‘all connections are green’.

1 Like

Sorry
It’s a cam lite door bell camera.
Gary

Gary Muratore

| towelkingdom
November 25 |

• | - |

OK, but you didn’t say which camera you’re having issues with, or if you’re talking about cloud recordings or sd recordings.

And I’m not sure what you’re talking about when you say ‘all connections are green’.

Sorry
Cam Plus.

Gary Muratore

Sorry
It’s a cam lite door bell camera.
Gary

Gary Muratore

| towelkingdom
November 25 |

• | - |

CamPlus Lite is not compatible with either of the doorbell cams: the VDB1 (wired only) or the VDBPro (wired or battery).

The Doorbells can either have: (A) no paid subscription, in which you will get no Smart AI tagging, 12s cloud recorded videos with a 5 minute cooldown in between motion activation events; or (B) full paid CamPlus with full Smart AI tagging, full length motion event videos and no cooldown between events.

Since neither doorbell cam has an SD Card slot, there is no capability for onboard local recording.

2 Likes