Cam V3 goes off lines often

I have two Cam V3. One of them is working fine with no problem. But the other one is nothing but issues. Some times (not all the time) it says SD card not installed. Lately it goes off line every other day. It has become so bad, I put a WiFi controlled plug, so I can remotely power cycle the camera. There has to be a better way to do this.

There is - a different manufacturer.

:smiley:

Yeah by the time I add up other things I need to add and the amount of frustration and unreliability I should have gone with different manufacturer. It’s a question of sunk cost vs additional cost. I am at point, future cost may be more than sunk cost.

Have you filed a warranty claim/trouble ticket?

You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue as @gemniii mentioned!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

v3 has been offline very often since I got it on Jan 2, now it’s daily after a few updates. I have had enough with v3 and decided to pull it out finally, at the same time there is no offline issue with v2.