Cam Plus person detection not working

When it comes to person detection not working…there’s nothing we can do. All that AI detection is done on Wyze’s end.

1 Like

I am having this issue on 3 of my 4 cameras on v2’s and 3’s wyze admit you messed up and lets move on I don’t care what you did but let us know what’s its being worked on.

Something interesting I think the person detection is still working but not reporting correctly, my trigger on person detect still happens but nothing in events

sadly this is not the case for everyone… :frowning:

I started to get notifications now (EDIT… it’s on and off, only some notifications if that) with IOS, but no AI/ CAM+ notifications, just motion.

Also … my detection zone on one camera keeps switching from grid option, to just a box option, so now I keep getting random motions because detection zone keeps changing.

I am getting Alexa alerts and Notifications of Persons in my driveway from this morning. So, I do get person detection, but much later in the day - Hours later.

@UserCustomerGwen, is there something going on with the Wyze AI Servers? Serious delays on getting notifications. This thread talks about it and the one I created, which apparently is similar: Delayed Notifications today

I provided a picture of an Alert I got at 2:11pm. The Alert was from 9:33am

well… three hours waiting to chat with someone in wyze support and it booted me when I was next in the queue…

it asked for an email to contact instead which I gave but left the window open because I’m at the computer all day, so lets hope they see it and can give us any sort of update. (support ticket 1158531)

(yes, I know I can also call, but cant while I’m sitting here working so opted for the chat instead)

3 Likes

I just got about 35 notifications from last night and all this morning WTH !!! :upside_down_face:

Update, just got 2 person detection notifications that happened at 1130 this morning but the notifications came through at 1732.

I just checked the latest news and service issues. They are aware of the problem and have identified the issue and are working on it. Said we would be getting delayed videos and could get several at once.

Yes I just read to link posted by Jason21271. Now I am getting flooded …

Me too!

Starting to get multiple notifications from 10am this morning !!!

There will be smoke coming out of the server soon it’s spinning so fast :grin:

1 Like

All of my notifications are showing up 6 hours late. Totally worthless system. I’m sorry to say it, but I don’t think Wyze is ready for the big time. Just now got a notification that someone was at my doorbell at 1:18 PM. It is now 5:53 PM so now it’s only 5 hours late. lol

I pre-ordered the Home Security System back in December and am going to cancel the order as Wyze just isn’t ready for anything serious. My scale works OK, but I don’t depend on the scale for security.

2 Likes

While i am slowly getting older notifications from today, still none from yesterday, the current notifications and people detections are still not working.

Yes mine all say motion or vehicle driveway. My vehicle is and was parked in the driveway when all the event videos were recorded.

Glad to see I’m not the only one with delayed notifications. I just added PLUS to all 3 of my cams last night and thought that was the cause.

I’m literally receiving delayed notifications as I type this. :person_facepalming:t2:

If it’s any consultation, I have been a Wyze customer for over 2 years and this is the first major issue I’ve had and I have 4 cameras and the doorbell cam. I have always been beyond pleased with Wyze and they even alerted me to someone trying to get into my parents screened porch one night! I have preordered the Home monitoring and can’t wait to get it. I know Wyze is working hard on getting this fixed for us!

1 Like