Cam plus access problem

I got new v3s and active available subscriptions. However I cant edit them because the stupid trial period keeps counting down trying to get me to buy it even though I have it.
On both IOS and android, I go to account then try to touch CAM plus to edits my subscriptions and it just pulls up the “Level up your Wyze Cams with premium features. … Purchase Now”
I already pay annually for 9 cameras. The app should know that and allow me to access MY subscriptions.
Anyone else with this kind of problem?

1 Like

I was annoyed and confused by a similar situation. Once the trial expired then I was able to set things the way I wanted them.

Thank you for letting me know I’m not alone.
That’s unacceptable. So I can’t have access to what i pay for for 14 days. Wyze needs to fix that.

When you go into Account, can you click on "Services’ then camplus or trial then edit your subscriptions? You should be able to remove the trial from whatever cam it’s on, then add the annual camplus sub to it. Or you can’t even get into services to edit? What version of the app are you on?

1 Like

Wow, I feel dumb. Thank you. That was easy enough to be overlooked a hundred times.

1 Like