Cam Pan v4 Time lapse broken again

Pan v4 - Time-lapse Album disappeared after 4.70.6.4312 / App 3.23.0

  • Firmware 4.70.6.4312, Plugin 3.23.0.2, App v3.23.0 (989), Not in Beta program
  • After update, Album shows 0 time-lapses — all previous time-lapses vanished from Album view. Camera still inaccessible to pull SD, but storage used suggests files are still on card. New time-lapses also don’t appear. Suspected indexing bug, not recording failure. Repro: update from 4.70.5.4200 → 4.70.6.4312.

Thank you for the detailed info, I will get this to the team.

Since storage use still looks like the card has the old files, I would treat this as an Album index problem rather than a recording failure. Force-close the app, clear only the Wyze app cache (not data), reopen, and check that Pan v4 Album again. If it is still empty, turn Time Lapse off on the camera, wait about a minute, turn it back on, and let one short new lapse finish so the firmware can rebuild the list after 4.70.6.4312.

That’s exactly what I said and I have already tried your suggestions. They didn’t help. I know for sure this started happening immediately after an update. Also, it looks like you guys pushed a beta because it is newer than the current release.