Hello. I just got my first Wyze Cam. I really like it for the most part. However, I am experiencing sound echoing and feedback noise when using the Sound and the Speak function. I reached out to tech and email chat and tried their suggestions below. Completing these steps did not fix the problem.
- Confirm the Wyze app is up to date.
-Go to the Apple App Store. Tap Update to update the app.
- Confirm the camera firmware is up to date.
-Tap into your camera’s Live Stream from the Devices tab then tap the Settings icon > Device info > Check update. If there is a new version of the firmware available you will see an Upgrade button at the bottom of the screen. Tap that button to update your firmware.
- Force close the Wyze app.
- Power cycle the camera.
- Factory reset the camera and set it up as a new device.
- Move camera close to router to check if the distortions go away.
Would anyone have any suggestions on a fix?