Wyze Cameras with Echo Show 5 Help

Hello I am very new to Wyze Cameras and I am hoping someone will be able to help me out!!! First a little backstory…. I purchased both the v3 cam and the cam pan v2 to hopefully use as a baby monitor and continuously live view from my Echo Show 5. I tried out the v3 Cam first and immediately noticed that I could barely hear anything even with the volume all the way up on the Echo plus when I would talk from the app you can barely hear me speak. Then I noticed that when I live viewed both from the Echo and the app the sound was all jumbled and weird. So I thought maybe it was a Wifi issue and purchased an extender. So now the camera has full strength connection and still is having this problem. Could I have a bad camera??? Then I decided to try out the v2 Pan Cam and was actually really impressed with it at first. The audio quality was way way better and when I speak through the app the mic works way better. So at first everything was going great continuously live viewing on the Echo and then after a while will become all jumbled again. I am really hoping that I am able to use one of these cameras but definitely need it to work consistently. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!!!