Cam Pan Mount Fell Apart , Damaged Camera

Ha Ha that’s just me being goofy

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen
Wanted to let you know , It’ all gooder now :grinning:, My daughter received her new Replacement cam pan And Mount .
Thank you so much Gwendolyn for going above and beyond , You are so great , :smile::+1:
We appreciate The excellent support from wyze.

2 Likes

Aww… You’re welcome! Thanks for the update! I’m happy we were able to get this resolved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The metal plate in the base on my Pan Mounting kit came out as well. I tried putting a stronger double-sided tape but the plate (with the camera) still fell out.
The hole in the metal plate indicates you can put a screw and nut in there to hold it in place. Is that right?

This seems to be a rare occurrence but I will summon @UserCustomerGwen to help you resolve this problem . If you could post a picture here it might be helpful.
Keep in mind because it is the weekend you will not get a response from her right away

1 Like

I have one that didn’t fall apart, but the hinge became so loose that the weight of the camera cause it to “fall” against the wall when it move, and the camera fell off of the mount. Now I am having problems keeping the camera connected. This is the only position that it will stay in now.pan%20cam%20mount

For those having hardware issues with the mount kit, your first step should be to make a Support Request. The kit will very likely be replaced. If you don’t get a satisfactory response, then please post back and we’ll try to get a Wyze team member involved from this end.

2 Likes

I opened a ticket on it. Here’s the pics.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what happened to my daughters Cam pan Mount

Yeah, these are definitely replacement cases and we apologize for the experience. I’m glad that you already reached out to support since that’s the next place I’d point you to. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have contacted support and now have a ticket number, 342438.

Thanks. If you don’t hear something back from them in a couple days, please post back and I’ll attempt to push it up the chain.

2 Likes

I appreciate it. Thanks

1 Like

I just got the email that the replacement is processed for shipping. Very quick response based on the comments I see about how backed up support is.

5 Likes

I have a pan cam and v2 cam. I recently added plugs and I am wanting to order the pan cam mounting kit. Are the issues listed with the pan cam mount universal…or just a bad first run? I want to mount my pan cam upside down…but I’m a bit concerned with these issues.

I wouldn’t worry about ordering another one if I needed it, I have one that I’ve never had a problem with, camera is upside down.
The replacement that my daughter received is holding up just fine.
You can rest assured that wyze backs their product no matter what it is , if by some slim chance something does happen to go wrong

2 Likes

HDRock covered this pretty effectively. :slight_smile: