Bulbs stop working, no support

Hello @WyzeDesmond , I have the identical problem with my 2019 white bulbs. It’s exactly as described here and in the other threads (here, similar issue here).

I replaced my Verizon Fios router with an identical one a few days ago. I re-added all six of my bulbs. One worked fine. The other five have failed to connect.

For each of the failing bulbs, here is the behavior. I can add the bulb in the app as expected. However, once the process is finished, the app tells me that the bulb is “on” and at 1% brightness, and from that point on, it does not respond to any attempts to control it from the app. After several minutes, the bulb reverts to pairing (pulsating) mode.

I made a screen recording but like @ssummerlin I cannot upload because it’s too big. I shared it here. One thing that doesn’t show up in the screen recording for some reason is that I get a quick toast message immediately after the pairing process finishes that says “Binding sucessfully” (pretty sure that’s the verbatim phrasing).

I am using the Android app, v2.50.9 (512), on a Google Pixel 7 Pro, Android version 14. I tried rolling back to an earlier version of the app with no change. I tried it on an old phone, no change. Submitted an app log, number 1494978.

Thank you for any assistance. This is super frustrating.

4 Likes