Brand New Wyz Cam V3 won't connect to router

Also found this relating to AsusMerlin 384.14_2 on AC86U | Disassociated because sending station is leaving... | SmallNetBuilder Forums. They suggest dropping back to an earlier build

I had the same problems.
Mine turned out to be simply low voltage. Check the voltage by rigging up an alternate 5 volt supply or solder an outlet on a spare USB cable with an outlet to check it with a voltmeter.
The cameras will operate up to over 6 volts if you are using an external 5 volt power supply to power several cameras. (As in a totally battery backed up system.)

If you don’t want to do all that, simply connect your V3 to the USB port of an unused V2. The V2 supplies a very stable power for the V3.

But I thought this problem was fixed by the later firmware revisions? I don’t have to do this now. Maybe the firmware isn’t updated?

I have 4 wyze camera’s and after this last update, 4.10.6.241, 2 cameras went off line. I have not been able to connect either of the 2 cameras to the Google Mesh, which the other 2 are still on and they are functioning normally. Why did 2 of the cameras drop off? Why will they only connect to the modem router? Has to be a firmware issue. Nothing changed in my house or with my technology. Internet is strong. Your issue seems to be like mine. There is no reason except something in the firmware changed that restricts the connection local networks. I am so frustrated. Hope you figure it out and share your solution. Perhaps it will fix my problem. I have also disabled the modem wifi and that didn’t work either.