Better handling of server overload during sales promotions

For the past two days, I’ve been attempting to purchase CamPlus for my v3 Pro camera. I got as far as selecting the camera but then, when I attempt to go purchase the plan, I get a swirling wheel of death that never ends with a message underneath it stating that it’s trying to take me to the purchasing page for check out. I’ve been trying now for two days on three iPads, my iPhone 12, and my Dell laptop, Windows-based, computer with the same result. I just tried 20 minutes ago and had the same experience . I suspect it’s because there’s a lot of heavy traffic due to the “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” sales in progress. WYZE is no doubt frustrating many customers and losing sales.

My wish is that WYZE would post something on the website that would indicate that this is happening, they’re aware of it, they apologize, and they ask that the customer please try again in a little while because the servers are overwhelmed at the moment because of the great sales in progress. Saying this puts a compassionate edge on the issue AND continues to encourage shoppers to return for more great deals.

Mod Note: Title modified to enhance search