Being charged again for plan upgrade?

Ok I was on cam plus annually for 1 camera. That was paid in full back in Nov 2025. That was coming up for renewal on Nov 27th.

I decided to upgrade on Oct 6th and go with cam unlimited annually.

So why is my new cam unlimited not being started until November and I am being charged an additional $10.77 from Oct 6th to Nov 27th?

I am being charged an extra month on newer pricing on a plan I already paid in full.

The new annual cam unlimited subscription should have started Oct 6th and the remaining time left from my cam plus should have been credited towards that.
Cam Unlimited $99 Oct 6th annual
Credit remaining cam plus time Oct 6th to Nov 27th $4.27.

Instead I am being hit with

$14.24 remaining Oct 6th to Nov 27th
Credit remaining cam plus time Oct 6th to Nov 27th $4.27.
Nov 27th $99

Edit: Was addressed via chat

Please contact our support team so they can get this straightened out.

support.wyze,com or 206-339-9646