Audio drop out on iPad mini 2

Hi there. Hopefully this is the right place to report a bug in a non-beta build.

We’re using two of the Pan Cams to monitor our children’s room throughout the day and at night on an iPad Mini 2 and an iPhone 7.

For the last couple of months we’ve experienced complete audio drop outs on the devices. We’ve kept the software completely up to date, and I’m happy to say it seems like the iPhone is working correctly without dropouts. Unfortunately the iPad is still experiencing complete audio dropouts.

By dropout I’m not referring to the little 2 second drops. It’s the total absence of sound for at least ten seconds. Sometimes it can be remedied by muting it and unmuting it, but in the middle of the night I’m not going to know the sound cut out.

Is there a solution for this? Do you need any device info to help fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Btw we absolutely LOVE these cameras! They’re the best quality and price on the market. Keep up the good work!

Are there any suggestions of what I can do? Is there something I can do on my end?

My apologies for the late response. Have you addressed this issue with Wyze support yet? I personally don’t have any experience with iOS products to be helpful to you here.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.

Thanks! I couldn’t locate the support request :man_facepalming:t2:

I’m not quite sure what you mean by that. You couldn’t find the email reply to your support request, or you couldn’t figure out how to submit one?