Anybody ordered the Antigen Rapid Test?

Hardly. It’s Wyze’s supplier which Wyze makes no attempt to hide. Wyze actually welcomes discussion of competing vendors in this forum, though that is NOT even what is happening. The post was innocuous and helpful.

1 Like

Actually, the post was not helpful. The link was incorrect and the discount code was expired. Hardly helpful.

Same EXACT situation with us — Terrible

They sold items that they didnt have in stock

I was very irritated with this situation. They were sending notifications through the app, numerous emails, and the website all saying that they would ship in 4 - 7 days. Got a “your order has shipped!” Email 4 days after I ordered and then another email 8 days later explaining they wouldn’t start shipping until “as early as January 6”.
I never would have ordered had I known that… and they know that. Advertise something you can’t live up to, apologize, ask for forgiveness, and don’t offer any cancelations. It’s a strong business model.

I ordered a refurbished Pan Cam during their “Garage Sale” that they advertised would ship 1-3 days after ordering as they were “in stock.” Three days came and went with no shipping. I contacted them and said if they were not shipping immediately now that the promised days had passed to cancel and refund me. They cancelled and refunded me. They really have terrible concepts about keeping customers and living up to shipping promises. That said, my Covid test kits are actually on their way and the USPS has mine. It will be here by Friday.

I emailed them and asked when they would actually ship and the said they refunded me. I replied to ask if they cancelled my order or if they are just giving my money back but no answer.

This is their reply
We got you. Sometimes things don’t work out. We’ve refunded your order 013154150. If you have questions about your refunded order, you can[contact us ]

I was just asking when they would ship!

Finally Delivered! 1/28/2022
I ordered on 12/30/2021 and my order page and tracking initially gave an ETA of 1/7/2022. I contacted “support” on 1/8/2022 for an update and was given apologies and to please be patient. Tracking was then edited to read “Ready to Go” (all this while USPS tracking status stated Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item - and it still says that. Support promised to keep me updated on my order (that was the last I’ve heard from them). My order arrived today (1/2/2022) with a different Tracking number.