Any way to watch cam through a web browser?

Yes you can. BTW, the post you replied to is well over a year old.

I realize, yet for over a year no reply answered the ā€œOr and android tabletā€ portion of his question.
Iā€™ve an android tablet that Wyze cam refuses to load on, I suspect because itā€™s 4.4.2.

Iā€™ve been using Blue Stacks for desktop access. It works very well.

1 Like

True, There are minimum versions of Android and iOS required. But tablet vs phone is not a distinction.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009792912-Requirements-to-use-the-Wyze-app

You can see it in the tiny cam app

I use Alexa and display the feeds on my Amazon video app of my Smart TV

I wrote a guide here if anyoneā€™s interested:

3 Likes

Do You need to keep the phone at home ?

It would be desirable to allow compatibility for checking the cams on any webbrowser
that would allow to use other OS like Linux, Windows, etc, also we all Wyze customers depend on the
company be working and their servers resolve our cameras IP addresses, if the company dissapear (not impossible) or is sold or just decide some models are too old (programmed obsolescence), we will be watching the moon with a lot of plastic useless (no so cheap) devices, the Firmware of the cameras should allow the configuration of any other DynDNS service and also allow any web browser to connect to the camera at least for receiving the streaming and move the camera (when avail), I donā€™t like devices that are obscure and depend on a very large infrastructure to work when they could work directly between the device and the user without much infrastructure than a internet or LAN connection.

2 Likes

I agree, Iā€™d like a web interface as well. Also, it seems accessing data locally stored on the cam takes a pretty long time. Doesnā€™t really make much sense to me why itā€™d take so long.

1 Like