Type Name Firm Start Date MAC Error
---- ----- ------------- ---------- ------- -----------
1 A cam pan Liv Rm 2 Ver 184.108.40.2061 07/29/2019 1A:72:F9 No SD Found
2. A cam pan Liv Rm 1 Ver 220.127.116.111 10/18/2022 1B:A3:7D Seems OK
3. A Cam V2 Bed Cam Ver 18.104.22.168 07/29/2019 1C:A6:EC Seems OK
4. A Cam V3 Side Yard Ver 22.214.171.124 04/18/2021 2B:BF:1F Ate my card
5. A Cam V3 Car Cam Ver 126.96.36.19954 04/14/2021 28:89:2A Seems OK
6. A Cam V3 Back Yard Ver 188.8.131.52 04/14/2021 28:6F:D7 Ate my card
7. A Cam V3 Front Door Ver 184.108.40.206 04/14/2021 28:89:CB Seems OK
8. A Cam V3 Dave Trck Ver 220.127.116.11 04/14/2021 28:89:12 Seems OK
9. A Cam V2 Deck Cam Ver 18.104.22.168 07/31/2019 13:7D:89 Seems OK
10. A Cam V2 Art Cam Ver 22.214.171.124 07/29/2019 1C:A8:6E Seems OK
11. A Cam V2 Side Cam Ver 126.96.36.199 07/16/2019 15:B7:BE Formating still …?
I just saw a weasel stroll off with someone Amazon packages and I went to review the camera and it was supposed to be on continuous recording and it said there was no video - well that sucks - so I reformatted all of them to make sure they’re happy …
Two of the new V3’s seems to have ate the SD card(s) and one is still formatting - any idea what gives?
I have two more new Pan Can V3 's arriving next week - they better work! !??
You said you have 11 camera, then list 7 of them. Are you asking why several uSD cards are not working? If so, how old are these cards, are they set to continuous recording, what kind of cards are the?
There we go - out of 11 only one original cam pan is no happy and one V2 says it can’t see the card.
All the V3’s are happy now and can again see and use the SD cards after a cold boot and an update.
I tried to update them a few times but no joy on them till a cold boot - maybe that bit of an FYI for folks.