Another Yellow Finch Comes to Vertical Waterfall

I’m wondering why I can’t change the video to a resolution higher than 360. I’m sure I have the cam set to HD. Are the OGs lesser quality than the V3’s?

3 Likes

Wow, it landed within 16 seconds of the water turning on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha, it was actually an hour and a half later. But you knew that. I just wanted to include the water being turned on beforehand.

2 Likes

Oh, funny, I actually didn’t look at the timestamp, I looked at the seconds of the video, so I didn’t notice. :rofl: I’m glad you pointed that out. Seeing the water turn on at the start did look really cool and add to the video! I’m glad you edited it that way.

2 Likes

Thanks. This morning, when I was adjusting the cam, a hummingbird came to the waterfall and got a few sips. Guess it’s not cold enough for them to go to warmer areas.

2 Likes

That’s a cool video, I love how you showed the water turning on! Really nice fountain also :slight_smile:

Thanks. I put several cams in the garden so my mother could choose what she wanted (she wanted battery operated ones), but ended up just liking these. Yesterday I switched them around so this waterfall got the V2 and the garden got the OG wide angle, with the OG Telephoto zooming in on the :bird: bath. So hopefully we’ll have some close-up :bird: bath videos as well.

1 Like