Android App V1.5.31 released to Beta testing!

Ah, I’ve never used Record on Event but I can see how that would have been incredibly frustrating looking for a 1-minute recording. Glad it’s fixed for that mode, however simply snapping to the alert time would accomplish the same thing for both Record on Event and Continuous recording.

I can confirm on Continuous recording it snaps back to 8am/8pm (08:00 or 20:00).

You’re right, “does not work” was a poor choice of words that didn’t convey any useful information. “Does not jump to prev/next alert” would have been a better description.

Also, I did want to say I’m glad to see the constant improvements and I think the product is a phenomenal value as-is. I just tend to see all the potential for an even more amazing product and get carried away :).

Since it downloads the clips when you view them I imagine this would be easy to do, like read/unread messages in your inbox. Sometimes I have 10+ notifications and they all disappear when I enter the Wyze app.

+1 for this feature.

I have this on our feature request tracker and will add both of your votes to it! Surprisingly we only just started being asked for it, but it is something I personally would like to see in the future as well!

Seems like it would be easy to do .

I wasn’t going to mention it but my blink Cam Has a little Yellow dot Near the day and time in the clip list, to indicate that you have not viewed the clip, I Really like that ,Having said that ,The wyze cam has a lot of good features blink cam just does not have ,with Blink You can’t record live view or take a snapshot In live view ,You can’t set up any Detection zone , Plus other features That are just not there .

Well, looks like I was typing as you posted ?

I can confirm aspect ratio issues on viewing footage. Straight lines become stepped jagged lines

18:9 ratio Moto G6 Play

This morning, two of the four cameras refused to connect and required a power recycle. Not sure if it was related to the Scheduled profile shortcuts that altered settings for these cameras.

I wasn’t sure where to put this ,I switched back to app 1.4.43 but all v2 cams are on firmware 4.9.2.42.

Anyway, Here’s the problem i’m having now.

in the past when I taped on the notification and then swiped to open my phone it would go directly to the clip and play it.
Now when I click on that notification then swipe and open my phone the clip does not play at all, does it on all the cameras.
I can’t go back again and play it either it’s just not there
if I swipe and open my phone then tap on the wise app then notifications then the clip it will work just fine.

Feedback sent, Ticket 114797

This was a known bug, fixed in 1.5. If you update back to the Beta version or wait for this to go full release you shouldn’t see this anymore! Thanks for letting us know!

Are you still having issue connecting to 2 of 4 of your cameras? If so please let me know what connection step it is failing at, 1/3 2/3 or 3/3, as well as the LED light on the camera at the time. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, I will go and switch back, Now that I have found out that Turning on Hardware decoder will act as a work around. for the aspect ratio bug

Switched back to 1.5. Problem resolved

Awesome, thanks for confirming for me!

I am having same problem with HDRock. After upgrading firmware, camera is still working ok, no playing for notification… How to fix this?

If you are not running the beta app then ,Temporarily do it this way .

Don’t tap on the notification, swipe and open phone then tap on the wise app then notifications then the clip. You should be able to view the clip then

I think the beta app is supposed to be Pushed to the public this week