All Wyze Plugs offline and will not reconnect

Two days ago, all of my Wyze Plugs (Model WLPP1) went offline. My internet and wifi work fine. I tried to reconnect which did not work so I removed the devices from Wyze app and tried to add them back in. I get to the point where I select the Wyze Plug in wifi and it tries to connect but never does. I have tried it with each of the plugs and get the same negative result.

Any suggestions?

I used to have the same issues with mine.

My solution - Meross HomeKit Smart Plug, Smart Mini Wi-Fi Plug In American Standard - MSS110US MSS110JP

1 Like

First, unplug them from the outlet. Next, after plugging one in, hold the on/off button to do a factory reset. In the app, clear cache, exit the app. Restart the app and then retry adding one of the plugs. Also, be sure that there aren’t any extraneous characters added to the SSID or password.

1 Like

Thanks. Did that. No luck.

Do you have a different wifi environment you could use for a test? Do you have separate 2.4gHz and 5gHz SSIDs or does your router only have one for both? If the latter, can you disable the 5gHz temporarily?

I am having the same issue. Spoke with tech support and was told developer’s are working on a fix. That was over a week ago. Ready to move on from Wyze. Have had plugs for a few years and a lot of connection issues

There’s a bug in the current app. Depending on iOS or Android, there are different methods for going back to an older version.

I am on IOS would love to know how to go back. Have lots of holiday lights to use my plugs on

See this post:

1 Like

Ditch them, YoLink plugs are much better, using a hub and LoRa. I have wasted literally hours deleting and reinstalling my early-version Wyze plugs when they all simultaneously go offline at random intervals for no reason. No more! Done with Wyze!