All devices missing from app

Same here

1 Like

Same problem here. This has been happening off and on for weeks now. Sometimes they reappear after just a few minutes, other times much longer. I’ve also noticed over the same time period that even when the devices are displayed in the list, it often takes a good 2-3 seconds for them to show up. The app didn’t behave this way previously.
I’ve tried all the troubleshooting previously described except reinstalling the app mostly because I see others have tried and it didn’t help. I also rebooted my router just to be sure - even though everything else connected to the router was working without issue.

All of my devices have vanished as well. They were there until about a half hour ago. This is the 1st time I have noticed it.

Same issue here. All my devices are gone. There were there 30min ago.

Same here I think they may have been hacked. How else does this happen? Friday night we won’t hear anything until monday

Same issues here. All devices gone from my android app. My wife can still see all devices on her iphone though.

Same issue here, all my camv2s are gone, started around 7pm EST

Same problem several times.

4 Likes

I use one as a baby monitor as well and I count on this camera to be functional. Pretty disappointed.

2 Likes

Having same problem. Is there a way to get notified when this is resolved?

Same problem. Very frustrating. Resetting devices, uninstalled app on Android, nothing works…

You are better off not doing anything you will only make things worse.
Wyze is is aware of the issue and is working on it

Android user. Mine are back. I did nothing.

2 Likes

Mine are still down but hope this is promising.

Mine just vanished again!

Same just happened to us. Had some cams shared with others and they’re gone for them, too.

Obviously, a widespread issue. Just giving the +1.

yep, has been down for over an hour

Fairly new user with Wyze here (a little over a month). Hope this doesn’t become a common issue with Wyze. Sad that I have now bookmarked this page (just so I can see it’s not just happening to me). Right now my two Victure cameras have been more reliable than my Wyze cams.

I’m experiencing the same. Neither logging in and out nor restarting the phone resolves the missing devices from Home screen.