Alexa account link not working

I keep getting errors when trying to link my alexa account in the Wyze app.

“Failed to query and alexa account link status interface”

And when i click to link the account it tells me to make sure my internet is connected.

Any ideas?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RiPUm2Pc5UNMamXc8

1 Like

I’ve never seen that. I hope that some android users can come in and help. Might ask the @mavens too. They might be able to point you in the right direction.

WelcomeTo the Wyze Forum @gillis.jeremy! This is an error negate I haven’t seen before. In general?, in order for the us, the Forum community, and Wyze, to assist you better, please provide us with:
-Device type and OS version on phone/tablet
-Wyze app version. (Home Screen/Account/About)
-Firmware version installed on Wyze device ( Device settings (gear icon top-right)/Device Info/ Firmware Version)
(These are needed because “latest” and “up to date” are subjective to when a post is added to the forum. It is also important to distinguish whether an issue is actually with a beta version or a public release.)
-Type of router (brand, model, is it from your ISP?). Is your WiFi using a dual band or a single SSID broadcast.
-Distance from your router your Wyze device (Cam, Plug, Bulb, etc) is located
-Signal strength and quality at the Wyze device (Settings/Device Info/Wifi Signal Strength)
We can dig into this a bit and see if e we can figure it out.

1 Like

I get the exact same error message.

**Device type and OS version on phone/tablet:
Galaxy S10 Android Version10

*-Wyze app version. (Home Screen/Account/About):
Wyze version 2.8.24

*-Firmware version installed on Wyze device ( Device settings (gear icon top-right)/Device Info/ Firmware Version):

*-Type of router (brand, model, is it from your ISP?). Is your WiFi using a dual band or a single SSID broadcast: Mesh wifi network. Xfinity Xfi Advantage router with Netgear EX7000 access point. Dual band

*-Distance from your router your Wyze device (Cam, Plug, Bulb, etc) is located:
Less than 10 feet

*-Signal strength and quality at the Wyze device (Settings/Device Info/Wifi Signal Strength):
73%

I have no connectivity issues whatsoever, wifi signal is always strong. Gillis.jeremy, youre not alone with this issue.

1 Like